This site and its contents are the property of the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, hereinafter referred to as "BCSP." BCSP provides this website as a service to its certificants, subscribers, the safety industry, and the general public.
- Anyone who is doing personal, noncommercial research may view, print, and temporarily store materials from this site, provided that BCSP's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- Others may view, print, and temporarily store materials from this site for internal use only, provided that copying fees are paid to the Copyright Clearance Center for printing of files beyond that permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act, that BCSP's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- A link or links may be made to any document or location at this site, provided that the link has been approved by the BCSP and does not bypass any license agreement or lead to any secure areas on this site for which a fee has been assessed.
- Materials may not be systematically stored on a server so as to substitute for the purchase of a subscription and/or license agreement to/for the materials.
- Except for the permitted uses above, materials may not be reproduced, distributed, and/or transmitted (via print, fax, electronic, or other means), nor adapted, excerpted, and/or altered without prior written permission from BCSP.
- Materials may not be sold to third parties without prior written authorization from BCSP.
- Magazines, journals, books, or portions thereof (including articles, figures, tables, photos, etc.) that are published by the BCSP Press, may not be posted on any website without prior written permission.
- The e-mail addresses on this website are for the personal, confidential use of members and/or website visitors. No e-mail address from this site may be reproduced, photocopied, and/or entered into a computer database or copied in handwritten format without prior written permission of the BCSP.
explains how the BCSP may collect, use, share, and safeguard information on www.bcsp.org, mobile websites, microsites, mobile applications, on BCSP social media sites and any other digital services and platforms officially operated or used by the BCSP from time to time (the "Sites" or "Services").
BCSP has a strict Antitrust Policy
, ensuring that it and its members comply with federal and state antitrust laws.